Which Terminal is Delta International at JFK?

Which Terminal is Delta International at JFK?

james_ford
I'm planning an upcoming international trip with Delta Airlines from JFK Airport, and I'm curious to know which terminal Delta operates its international flights from. Can anyone share their knowledge or recent experiences regarding Delta's international terminal at JFK? It would be greatly appreciated to have this information handy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free journey.

Re: Which Terminal is Delta International at JFK?

Paul.Pounders19
This post was updated on .
You will be departing from Terminal 4 for your Delta international flight at JFK.I recently flew with Delta internationally, and Terminal 4 was the designated terminal for all their international operations.. It's a modern and well-equipped terminal with various services. I wish you a pleasant and stress-free journey!