Unable to Play GTA 5 on my AMD Laptop

tammygombez
I hope you're all doing well. I'm facing an issue with playing GTA 5 on my AMD laptop, and I'm seeking some assistance. I've tried troubleshooting it myself, but I haven't been successful so far.
The problem I'm encountering is that whenever I try to launch GTA 5, the game crashes or freezes during the loading screen. I've tried reinstalling the game, updating my drivers, and even lowering the game settings, but nothing seems to work.

I have the latest AMD drivers installed for my graphics card, and I've checked the game's system requirements, which state that my laptop should be able to handle it. I've also made sure that my laptop meets the minimum requirements for the game.

I'm not experiencing any issues with other games or applications on my AMD laptop,[https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/d/amd-ryzen-7/] which leads me to believe that the problem might be specific to GTA 5.

Has anyone else encountered a similar issue with playing GTA 5 on an AMD laptop? If so, I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or solutions you can provide. Maybe there's a specific setting or configuration that needs to be adjusted?

Please let me know if you need any additional information from me. Your help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.