Trouble Playing Games with Intel Arc GPU - Need Advice

Trouble Playing Games with Intel Arc GPU - Need Advice

georgeandersons
Hey everyone,

I'm having some trouble playing games on my system with an Intel Arc GPU and I'm hoping someone can offer some advice. I'm running Windows 11 on a desktop computer.

Whenever I try to play games that require more graphics power, the game lags and sometimes crashes altogether. I've tried updating my drivers and adjusting the game settings, but nothing seems to work.

I'm not sure if this is an issue with my GPU or something else entirely. Has anyone else had similar experiences with the Intel Arc GPU and playing games? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!