My Experience of Filing for Divorce Without a Lawyer

My Experience of Filing for Divorce Without a Lawyer

jamessimpson
Hi all,

I wanted to share my experience of filing for divorce in Florida without the help of a lawyer. When my marriage started to fall apart, I knew I had to leave, but I couldn't afford a lawyer. I did a little research and found a helpful article on FloridaOnlineDivorce.com that outlines the steps to file for divorce without a lawyer.

The article was easy to understand and gave me a clear understanding of what I needed to do. He even provided a checklist of all the required forms and paperwork that I needed to submit. I was able to complete the paperwork and file it with the court on my own.

I was nervous about representing myself in court, but the article also gave some advice on what to expect and how to prepare. I made sure to dress professionally and rehearse what I was about to say. In the end, everything went smoothly, and the judge gave me a divorce.

Overall, I'm very pleased with how it turned out. If you're in a similar situation and can't afford a lawyer, I highly recommend checking out the article. It helped me a lot and made the process a lot less intimidating.

Here is a link to the article if anyone else is interested: https://floridaonlinedivorce.com/how-to-file-for-divorce-in-florida-without-an-attorney/

Has anyone else gone through divorce proceedings without a lawyer? How did it go for you? I would like to hear other people's experiences.