I’ve been running...

Gjack
I’ve been running Test E 600mg, NPP 300mg and Mast E 400mg a week. Pinning 3X a week, Mon/Wed/Fri. I’m also taking P5P 300mg a day and Adex .5 on pin days right now. The Adex is based on bloodwork taken prior the start of the blast. I was taking Test E 200mg a week and Estro was 56. I’m only 2 and half weeks into this blast and I’m sore in the area of my right nipple. It almost feels like muscle soreness though, not really sensitive or itchy, I can’t feel any kind of hard lumps or anything. I can’t really say that visually it looks any different. I hadn’t really planned on ordering bloodwork again this soon into the blast. But I may have to now.
For those who have dealt with gyno, does that “muscle soreness “ feeling sound right? I certainly wouldn’t have thought it would come on that fast in a blast but everyone is different, so maybe. Ive had one gyno incident and that was 15 years ago so I don’t even remember what that felt like. Any insight is appreciated.

Re: I’ve been running...

Jayzzz
I wouldn't describe it as soreness, but rather as sensitivity. I notice it when my partner lays on me, I notice that if she accidentally touches my nipple, it's somewhat painful/uncomfortable and always forces me to adjust herself. I suggest scheduling a blood test in 2 weeks and considering adjusting your adex dosage to maybe 0.75 on the days you draw blood, to see if the sensitivity diminishes by the time you get the results. However, it might be a good idea to search some https://misterolympia.shop/product/test-c-magnus-usa-domestic/ and wait for the blood test confirmation since you're uncertain about the cause and haven't felt any lumps.

Re: I’ve been running...

Haydamaka
This doesn’t sound like Gyno. Gyno starts with a small bead in the nipple, and is extremely painful and sensitive to the touch. Just barely brushing up against it will be extremely painful. You’re more than likely sore from checking your nipples non-stop.

Re: I’ve been running...

Udaipurescort006

Re: I’ve been running...

Udaipurescort006