How do I know if my Cash App is verified ?

How do I know if my Cash App is verified ?

Alinajohn55
You need to verify your cash App account to enjoy every benefit of Cash App features. When you complete the cash app verification, you will unlock new features like buying and selling bitcoin, investing in the US stocks, cash App borrow, Cash Card, cash app direct deposits, and mainly an increase in the limit. It just takes a few simple steps how to verify cash App account.

Now, wait for the approval. It can take 24-48 hours to approve and you will receive a confirmation email regarding the same. After this, you will be classified as a verified user and your limit will increase from$250 to $7500 per transaction. Before trying to verify cash app account you need to keep these points in mind.

 You are 18 and above.
You have a valid SSN.
You should take a clear selfie
You should click the clear picture of the document
You should have your Cash Card details.

Also Read : -  Cash app dispute process

Re: How do I know if my Cash App is verified ?

netegusonihyjc

Re: How do I know if my Cash App is verified ?

doutee