EdbMails for Exchange server migration

johnjorge

EdbMails is an ideal solution for Exchange server migration.It supports the migration of Exchange mailboxes, Public folders, Archive mailboxes and Shared mailboxes from one Exchange server to another Exchange server and Office 365 server. The software also supports Hosted Exchange migration.

The tool makes the migration process simple with its ease of use user interface and makes the migration hassle-free. Data security is the main concern for any organization during the migration. EdbMails meets all the security standards which is necessary for the migration. It ensures zero downtime during the migration.

Key Features:

Supports incremental migration which avoids duplicate items migration on the target server
Automatically sets impersonation rights to both source and the target servers
Automatically maps the mailboxes between the source and the target servers
Continuous migration even at intermittent internet connections
Easy management of Exchange server, Office 365 throttling during the migration
Supports all the latest Exchange versions Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
Performs cross forest, cross domain migrations
Supports Cut over, staged and Hybrid migration

Know More: Exchange Migration to Office 365

Re: EdbMails for Exchange server migration

donnaz
Thank you for this information but can you please tell me more on reliable and trustworthy hostings right now here? Thank you all in advance.

Re: EdbMails for Exchange server migration

timmyw
Hello. I have already tried a lot of various hostings and it's only my personal opinion but I believe that ultahost is the most reliable one. If you need to buy windows rdp then it can be a nice variant for you so have a look at them there if you have some free time right now. I think that it's a good opportunity for you.