where can i read about retainers?

crowl
How long do I have to wear retainers after braces?

Re: where can i read about retainers?

keizerg
Hi, well it's all quite individual, so I highly doubt anyone can help with their advice. In general, in my experience, I say that you should definitely do it, because I at one time gave them up and you can say just threw money down the drain. In general, if you want to understand this question in more detail, then I can advise to read about retainers after braces in this https://villagedentalmedicine.com/retainers-after-braces/ article. It's quite detailed, so I'm sure you won't have any problems.