Why is a parenting app considered unreasonable?

Why is a parenting app considered unreasonable?

KathleenMayfield
We get divorce https://onlinedivorcecalifornia.com/cheap-divorce-california/ and now I am told that my request to use a parenting app is unreasonable. The one I want to use is free, as a chat and calendar feature, as well as a way to reach quest reimbursement from one another where receipts or invoices can be attached to that request.

Please share your experiences as to why this is unreasonable request.

I wish to have all of our communication in one place, ease of tracking reimbursements, a chat feature where responses are not made to the wrong email string, and sensitive documents not being shared over email.