Why choose Invisalign

Anastasia09
We love helping our patients straighten their teeth with Invisalign – it's one of our favorite treatment methods that we are happy to use and support. We will work closely with you to ensure that the treatment process goes smoothly, and we will always be available to answer your questions whenever you need.

We use 3D imaging to visualize and precisely plan your results.
You’ll receive personalized aligners that gradually shift your teeth into the correct position.
Each set of aligners must be worn for 22 hours a day.
Every few weeks, you’ll switch to a new set of aligners.
Visit us about every 5 weeks, and we’ll monitor your progress.
The average duration of Invisalign treatment is 12-18 months (but you’ll start seeing results in just a few weeks!)