What season is best suited for wearing Khamrah Lattafa perfume?

What season is best suited for wearing Khamrah Lattafa perfume?

elainafern
Hi everyone,

I recently came across Khamrah by Lattafa and am thinking about adding it to my collection. Before I do, I’m curious about which season this fragrance is best suited for.

Does Khamrah work better in colder weather, or can it be worn year-round? I’d love to hear from those who have tried it and what time of year you find it most fitting.

Thanks for your insights!

Best,
Elaina Fern