What's the best way to incorporate diverse voices and perspectives in children's books?

What's the best way to incorporate diverse voices and perspectives in children's books?

bookwritinghq

I've been wondering about how to make children's books more inclusive and diverse. It's crucial for kids to read stories that reflect the world around them. Can you share some tips on how to incorporate a variety of voices and perspectives into children's literature?

I'm especially interested in hearing from experienced book writers or those familiar with book writing services who can shed light on the best practices for creating diverse characters, cultures, and experiences in children's books. Please, share your insights!