What’s the Future of Beneficial Ownership Info Reporting?

What’s the Future of Beneficial Ownership Info Reporting?

WilliamJohnson
I’m curious about the future of  Reporting of Beneficial Ownership Information. Fincen’s guidelines seem pretty stringent now, but do you think there will be changes or simplifications down the line? With all the new regulations, I’m thinking of signing up with a firm like Strategic Tax Consultants to stay compliant. Do you think these rules will stick around for a while, or could we see more flexibility in the future? How is everyone preparing for long-term compliance with BOI reporting.