What is it like to be on Delhi’s GB Road? What is Your Story?

What is it like to be on Delhi’s GB Road? What is Your Story?

Sb663287
Welcome to my personal GB Road Story. This incident happened to me 5 years ago. I remember it was raining outside. I was wondering why I never had been in a relationship with any girl. The thought of being lonely was not new to me but that day the same thought was appearing to be a little more overwhelming. Thousands of thoughts were crossing my mind. Maybe the reason was my fantasy of being in a relationship with many girls at a time.

Yes, I have no shame in confessing that the thought of being tied to one girl suffocated me in my 19s. I always loved to be with beautiful and attractive girls. My search for a relationship with no strings attached led me to visit old Delhi and that was the beginning of my GB Road Story in Delhi. I had never known that the idea of indulging in a relationship where there is no promise and pressure of commitment would change my life to a drastic level.

As soon as I stepped out of my Ola cab on GB Road, I found myself in front of Kotha no. 69. The girls who were standing at the door were clad in pink Patiala suits with golden embroidery on the front area and another was in a red crop top and blue jeans. Our eyes met for a second and then I turned my head away. Even though I was looking to my right as if I were searching for something, I couldn't help but feel the lingering impact of that brief connection.

I could feel a heavy rush of blood all through my veins, and my heart pounded uncontrollably as they were looking at me without blinking their eyes. My slow but firm steps towards them were amplifying the intensity of my heartbeats. But just then the twist comes in the story of GB Road.