What is a Coinbase clone, and why would I choose to develop one?

What is a Coinbase clone, and why would I choose to develop one?

auroragrace
A Coinbase clone is a cryptocurrency exchange platform designed to replicate the functionality and user experience of Coinbase. It can accelerate the development process by providing a ready-made framework with essential features like user accounts, wallets, and trading tools. Choosing a Coinbase clone allows you to build a crypto exchange more quickly, ensuring that critical aspects like security, scalability, and compliance are already integrated. You can then customize the clone to differentiate your platform with unique features or branding.

source: https://www.blockchainappfactory.com/coinbase-clone