What features do you look for in a salon chair?

What features do you look for in a salon chair?

browntsmith
Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of selecting new chairs for salon and want to make sure I choose the best ones for both my clients and stylists.

What features do you consider essential when choosing a salon chair? Whether it's comfort, adjustability, durability, or any other aspect, I'd love to hear your insights and experiences. Are there specific brands or models you recommend that excel in these areas?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and advice!

Best regards,
Smith