Trimethylsilyl Trifluoromethanesulfonate|Cas N0: 27607-77-8| India | Manufacturer

Trimethylsilyl Trifluoromethanesulfonate|Cas N0: 27607-77-8| India | Manufacturer

mallalieu069
Trimethylsilyl trifluoromethanesulfonate (TMSOTf), a versatile organosilicon compound, is widely employed in organic synthesis. Triflates, organic derivatives of trifluoromethanesulfonic acid (CF3SO3H), are recognized for their propensity to function as highly effective electrophiles in various chemical reactions. This substance is classified as a triflate.
"Hello, I'm Mallalieu James, an accomplished pharmacologist holding an M.Pharm. degree. With over 5 years of extensive expertise in the department of pharma companies, I bring valuable skills and experience to the Liferchem Pharma Company.