Spell check in Outlook not working

markwoo
Hello! My name is Mark and I am from the United States. I am a highly trained email expert who has been dealing with and resolving all kinds of email related issues for many years now. I have a lot of experience in this field and I am confident that I can help you with Spell check in Outlook not working email issue you may be experiencing.
Source:https://www.getemailassist.com/outlook-spell-check-not-working/

Re: Spell check in Outlook not working

Dianahemes
Open the “Review” tab and click the “Language” button. Select “Set proofing language” to view current language settings for spell and grammar checks. Once you've set the desired language, test the spell check manually by pressing the “Spelling & Grammar” button in the “Review” tab.

Regards,
Diana