Seeking Insights on Placement Assistance after Completing Software Testing Course in Pune

Seeking Insights on Placement Assistance after Completing Software Testing Course in Pune

Rohit76845sh
Hello Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently exploring options for Software testing Training in Pune and would greatly appreciate insights from those who have completed such courses in the region.

My specific inquiry revolves around the effectiveness of placement assistance provided by the institutes. For those who have successfully completed a software testing course in Pune, could you please share your experiences regarding the placement support offered?

How would you rate the effectiveness of the placement assistance provided by the institute you attended?

Did the placement support significantly contribute to securing a job in the field of software testing?

Were there any specific resources or services offered by the institute to help with job placement, such as resume workshops, interview preparation, or job fairs?

Can you provide any details on the types of companies that the institute had connections with for job placements?

Did the institute maintain a follow-up system to track the progress of students after they completed the course and entered the job market?

Your insights will be immensely valuable in helping me make an informed decision about selecting the right software testing course in Pune. Please feel free to share any additional details or tips related to placement assistance.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences!