SB Country Responds Study: Do you think the Saints are headed in the appropriate direction?

SB Country Responds Study: Do you think the Saints are headed in the appropriate direction?

Ramirezs
 The New Orleans Saints were handed their 2nd straight loss of the period on Sunday at home versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.  All aspects of this video game were off, also with Derek Carr back behind center after suffering a shoulder injury recently.  The Saints failed to enter completion zone when and the protection damaged their touch of keeping opponents from scoring more than 20 points.  New Orleans' only points came off the foot of newbie kicker Blake Grupe, that effectively kicked 3 basket.  Head trainer Dennis Allen confessed after the game that "We obtained our asses defeat today" as well as understands the criticism relating to the group's struggles on crime specifically those toward offending organizer Pete Carmichael.  Allen stated on Monday that Carmichael is "striving to get it dealt with" which no coaching modifications will be made right now https://www.tbbuccaneersapparel.com
.  "I have actually never ever seen that to be the appropriate response, specifically when we're 4 games right into the season.  And yet, we need to be much better.  I understand everybody's disappointment since everyone in the building feels it. "Yet obviously, we intend to speak with you.  What are your ideas? Do you think the Saints can bounce back from these 2 losses and do you still think they are still headed in the right direction?Vote in this week's survey and also inform us your thoughts because SB Nation Responds desires to know!Welcome to SB Country Responds, a survey of fans throughout the NFL.  Throughout the year we ask inquiries of one of the most plugged-in New Orleans Saints fans and fans throughout the nation.  Register here to get involved in the weekly emailed surveys https://www.tbbuccaneersapparel.com/collections/ryan-jensen-jersey
.

https://www.tbbuccaneersapparel.com/collections/mike-evans-jersey
https://www.tbbuccaneersapparel.com/collections/rachaad-white-jersey