More lunacy

KathleenMayfield
Have made it clear to my actively cheating stbx that he’s expected to leave our home as he’s been threatening to for months. And I will file for divorce soon https://cheap-divorce-online.com/pennsylvania/ he has tacitly agreed. Today, I find out he’s enquiring about a unit in my building that’s fifty feet away from me and the kids. Last night, I made it abundantly clear that I will not tolerate him around me or the girls.

he said he had zero intention of this, but then how does that compute with her thinking about moving five units down away from me/our kids?!