Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Certification Training

Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Certification Training

sg0883564
In this final chapter, we'll delve into advanced Azure topics to further expand your knowledge and skills. We'll explore topics such as Azure training DevOps, Azure Automation, and Azure Hybrid Cloud. We'll learn how to streamline development and deployment processes, automate repetitive tasks, and seamlessly extend on-premises infrastructure to the cloud, empowering you to become a proficient Azure practitioner.