Marriage certificate attestation

Powerattestation
If you use Power Attestation Services to certify your marriage licence, forget about the time-consuming process you've read about and having to appear in person at the government offices back home. We will completely relieve your tension and save you time during the attestation of your certificate. Read about our service, its goal, and how it works below.
When it comes to getting your marriage certificate, most people simply choose to go with a more local agency which offers smaller services. However, if you do not have time and money to go this route, you can always choose to use the simple Marriage Certificate Attestation Service provided by us. We will give you a quick and hassle-free service that is just in time for your marriage certificate.
These services are provided by government agencies or public authorities. They are available for both individuals and couples. You can use these papers to prove your marital status and get a certificate from government body like government department or a bank etc.