Looking for books on ayurveda

cssbanaras
Looking for books on ayurveda, kamasutra book etc. No matter what books you choose on ayurveda, they should all help to provide insight into living a long life. By understanding how diet and lifestyle can affect our health, we can make better decisions about how to live healthier lives. Books like those published by Chaukhambha Sanskrit Sansthan enable us to gain more knowledge about ayurveda so that we can not only live longer but also enjoy the highest level of health possible. For more info visit here:
https://cssbanaras.com/book/ashtang-hridaya-of-vagbhata-vol-1-sutra-sthana