Little scared

JeannetteLankford
Hey guys, I'm feeling really anxious and overwhelmed about the prospect of getting a divorce. I'm a 37-year-old woman with three kids, and I've been a stay-at-home mom for the past decade. Can anyone tell me how difficult it might be for someone in my situation to get a divorce? Do I need to hire a lawyer, or can I use an online service https://flonlinedivorce.com/? And what steps should I take to prepare myself for the process? To be honest, I'm scared and don't really know where to begin. Has anyone else been through something like this, and do you have any advice or words of encouragement?

Re: Little scared

smithjr5hj