Know About How do I identify a new Epson printer support router?

Know About How do I identify a new Epson printer support router?

howard123
Tap the printer icon with the plus sign (+) in the upper left corner. Click Printer List. Tap Perform wireless network settings. The message "The Epson printer support and printer will be connected to the next wireless router". can be displayed on the screen, press YES if your network although, you need to visit our website.

Re: Know About How do I identify a new Epson printer support router?

Willjoe
Press the home button, if necessary.
Press the icon.
Select Wi-Fi (Recommended).
Select Start Setup or Change Settings.
Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
Select the name of your wireless network or select Enter Manually to enter the name manually.

Regards,
Willjoe