How to scan Cash App code Cash Card by Scanning QR code?

How to scan Cash App code Cash Card by Scanning QR code?

Oliviajelly
Whenever I advise Cash App users that it is super simple to activate a Cash App Card, I get this question. How to scan Cash App code? The answer to this question is very simple. You can activate your scan a QR code and activate your Cash App card in just a few simple steps. Simply, just launch the Cash App mobile application and get into the Cash App card section. After that select “activate Cash App card” and then follow the onscreen instructions.

Re: How to scan Cash App code Cash Card by Scanning QR code?

petergroft
Tap the Payments '$' tab on your Cash App to get to the home screen.
Tap the QR Scanner on the top left corner of the screen.
Scan the QR Code at the Square Sellers point of sale.
Follow the Steps.

Greetings,
Peter