How to Remove Yahoo Search from Chrome?

emailspedia
We all know that Yahoo is one of the most famous and legitimate search engines, which is placed at 4th position in the list of top search engines category after Google, Bing and Baidu. If your google chrome default search engine has been changed from google.com to search.yahoo.com without your permission. Then don't worry, it normally happens when some web extension or app gets hold of your browser's settings. In our blog, we are going to talk about the method - how to remove yahoo search from chrome. You may get help from our shared blog.

For more read - https://educatorpages.com/site/emailspedia/pages/how-to-remove-yahoo-s-search-engine-from-chrome

Re: How to Remove Yahoo Search from Chrome?

Dianahemes
How to remove the Yahoo search engine from Chrome?
Click on the three dots (“⋮”) you see in the upper-right corner of Chrome and go to "Settings".
On the left side of the screen, press the "Search engine" button.
In the “Search engine used in the address bar” section, select the search engine you prefer.

Regards,
Diana