How do you ensure data redundancy and backup on your storage server to prevent data loss?

How do you ensure data redundancy and backup on your storage server to prevent data loss?

johnsmith1504
Hello fellow forum members,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to this knowledgeable community to gather insights and best practices on ensuring data redundancy and backup for storage servers. Data loss can be catastrophic, and I want to make sure I'm taking all the necessary precautions to safeguard my valuable data.