How do I import an EML file into Outlook PST?

How do I import an EML file into Outlook PST?

rosefresh
To Import EML files into Outlook PST Format ? Then I would like to suggest you can also try VOOK EML to PST Converter  to import EML files to Outlook (PST) format. Users are able to export batch files that include all of the attachments incorporated in them. It works with all EML-based email clients, including Microsoft Outlook versions and Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, and others.

It can convert the file format without the need for any further external tools. This tool's GUI interface is quite easy to use.The full solution offers many benefits for import Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST. A trial version is accessible that enables you to convert several EML files into PST format.