How do I get my Chrysler employee discount?

How do I get my Chrysler employee discount?

stellapotter
Chrysler will allow employees to take benefits of employee discounts apart from FCA employee portal. It gives special discounts to its employees on purchasing any product from the company because it enhances the integrity of the employees and the organization.
Employees will get the benefits on all the products of the company regardless of the job designation and post. Employees can enjoy the benefits of the company and the company will get the free advertisement by the employees.