How do I effectively use social media to promote my NFT project?

How do I effectively use social media to promote my NFT project?

auroragrace
Leverage platforms like Twitter, Discord, and Instagram to consistently share updates, engage with your community, and run targeted marketing campaigns. Use relevant hashtags, collaborate with influencers, and encourage your holders to share content. Creating educational and behind-the-scenes videos can also help build hype. The goal is to establish your project as a trusted, active, and innovative brand within the NFT space.

source: https://www.blockchainappfactory.com/nft-marketing-services