How do I choose the right salon trolley for maximizing efficiency and storage in my salon?

How do I choose the right salon trolley for maximizing efficiency and storage in my salon?

Nickjons1
Choosing the right salon trolley involves considering both efficiency and storage. Look for trolleys with multiple compartments and drawers for organizing your tools. However, I've found an even better solution with the BossCaddi tray. It attaches directly to the hydraulic piston of the styling chair, eliminating the need for a traditional trolley. This keeps my tools within easy reach and reduces the clutter in my workspace. The 280-degree swivel feature ensures everything I need is always accessible, which has maximized efficiency and improved my overall workflow.
for more info https://bosscaddi.com/