How can I easily convert PST file into EML file?

How can I easily convert PST file into EML file?

rosefresh
Hello, Are you looking for the best and easiest way to convert PST to EML format? If so, you can try ZOOK PST to EML Converter without any trouble at all. It is a stand-alone solution that allows you to change the file format without installing any additional software. With all of the data items present, users can quickly move between the files in the batch at one time. Users are guaranteed a safe and secure file format conversion process without any data tampering.

Even after converting, PST to Windows Live Mail Converter preserves all of the file metadata and RTF formatting. Additionally, there is a FREE TRIAL EDITION of the software that allows users to export PST emails to EML files.

Re: How can I easily convert PST file into EML file?

petergroft
Open Microsoft Outlook:
Launch Microsoft Outlook on your computer.

Open the PST File:
If the PST file is not already added to Outlook, you'll need to open or import it. Go to "File" > "Open & Export" > "Open Outlook Data File."

Export Emails to EML:
In Outlook, select the folder containing the emails you want to export.
Choose the emails you want to export to EML format.
Right-click on the selected emails, choose "Move," and then select "Copy to Folder."
In the "Copy Items" dialog, choose "New" to create a new folder. Name it and click "OK."
Open the new folder, select the emails, and drag them to your desktop or another folder. Outlook will save them as EML files.

Greetings,
Peter