How can I approach the American Airlines supervisor?

How can I approach the American Airlines supervisor?

Flyinate
The best mode to contact the American Airlines supervisor is by sending mail. You can write an email, explain your problem and mention that you want to talk with the supervisor, then send the mail to the official email address of the American Airlines. After that, the American Airlines supervisor will revert to your mail and assist you with the problem by providing solutions.