How Does the Battery Life of Different Thermal Imaging Monoculars Compare?

How Does the Battery Life of Different Thermal Imaging Monoculars Compare?

sofiaera
Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of selecting a thermal imaging monocular and battery life is a crucial factor for me. With so many models on the market, I'm curious about how their battery life compares.

For those who have used different thermal imaging monoculars, can you share your experiences regarding battery performance? Which models have the longest-lasting batteries, and are there any that fall short in this area? Any insights on rechargeable versus disposable battery options would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Best,
Sofia