Has anyone successfully implemented virtualization with Flex System, and what were the results?

Has anyone successfully implemented virtualization with Flex System, and what were the results?

johnsmith1504
Hello Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am currently in the process of considering virtualization implementation using the Flex System, and I wanted to reach out to this knowledgeable community to gather insights and experiences.

Has anyone here successfully implemented virtualization with the Flex System, and if so, could you please share your experiences and the results you achieved? I believe that your input could provide valuable insights for those of us who are planning to embark on a similar journey.