Former NFL ref Gene Steratore believes the Packers stole

Former NFL ref Gene Steratore believes the Packers stole

Ulofoshio
Green Bay Packers fans watching Sunday's video game versus the Denver Broncos most likely had some awkward flashbacks rear back into their consciousness.  In the second fifty percent in Denver, Packers receiver Romeo Doubs captured a goal pass that was additionally concurrently had by Broncos cornerback Patrick Surtain the substitute ref video game against the Seattle Seahawks back in 2012, though, the umpires in Denver ruled that the Packers receiver had ownership of the ball which the play was a goal for Environment-friendly Bay, rather than an interception.  If you're wondering why the ruling would be called various in this situation, former NFL ref Genetics Steratorenow a rules expert on televisionbelieves it was a blown this a catch or interception NFL Retweet October 22, 2023I'm going to need to differ with the play, and right here's why, guys: Look, 4 hands have this football while both players are airborne.  It is not a catch and wrapped up till you have property with 2 feet down Lance Boykin Jersey.  If you consider this play, when the [two players have the football, the protective gamer's feet land before the offending gamer's feet land.  The round never disengages from either one.  So in my point of view, Surtain has the round with 2 feet down prior to the receiver does.  Consequently, I assume it's an , perhaps this Packers team should have a couple of breaks after seeing exactly how the crime has actually played in the initial half of the 2023 period https://www.seahawkssportsapparel.com/collections/pharaoh-brown-jersey.  Maintain an eye out for the main league feedback to the goal, as they will probably make a statement concerning the play in inquiry.