Divorce planners grieve too?

KatherineSchwanke
Interestingly, the initiators of the divorce are also grieving. What about people who end their marriages because of infidelity?

Today I was talking to a colleague who initiated a divorce and he told me that it took him almost 2 years to go through the process and it was terrible.

However, this does not seem to be the case for my husband, who left me for another woman, lied to me, etc. This was 2 months ago and he does not seem to be grieving much after we filed papers https://midivorcepapers.com/.
His romance began 1 year ago. When we see each other, he does look upset, but otherwise, he seems to be enjoying life and his partner.

Is it expected?

Re: Divorce planners grieve too?

smithjr5hj