Divorce due to infidelity

KatieBennett
For more than seven months I could not muster all my will to still file for divorce. I found out that my husband was cheating on me with his work colleague. For seven long months, I had to go to bed with him and pretend that I did not know anything. I made up my mind after reading this article https://onlinedivorcer.com/blog/how-to-tell-if-your-husband-is-cheating. I just couldn't keep pretending after that. Soon I will find a new life, and let him leave me and do what he wants.