Difference between concave and convex mirror

Difference between concave and convex mirror

pinkukumar.88guru@gmail.com
A concave mirror and a convex mirror are two types of curved mirrors that have different properties. Concave mirrors are curved inward and can produce a focused image, while convex mirrors are curved outward and produce an unfocused image. In this article, we will discuss the difference between concave and convex mirror, the uses of each type of mirror, and the advantages and disadvantages of each. We will also explore how these two types of mirrors interact with light to create images.