Coins4days - coins4days.com

danides
MAIN FEATURES

Claim up to 25 satoshi every 60 minutes!

When you reach the 1,000 satoshi threshold, you can withdraw your earnings to your FaucetHub account.

If you visit a short link before your claim, you will get 10 Satoshi as bonus.

We also offer 20% referral commission

CONTEST.
To celebrate our launch, we are hosting a claiming / referral contest. The top three users who have earned the most Bitcoin the end of October will earn a 50,000, 30,000, and 15,000 satoshi bonus respectively.

http://www.coins4days.com/faucet/?r=1PZY33CmS2PLUiyqPnBACSiuKjSa2p3UCy

Re: Coins4days - coins4days.com

danides
Latest update.
Now you can claim up to 70 Satoshi every 60 minutes!
Admin added 3 shortlinks to earn extra money.