Can anyone share their experiences with using a salon tray to enhance organization and efficiency in their salon or beauty studio?

Can anyone share their experiences with using a salon tray to enhance organization and efficiency in their salon or beauty studio?

Nickjons1
I’ve been using a salon trayhttps://bosscaddi.com/products/bosscaddi-new that’s not your typical freestanding unit but part of my chair setup, from a company called BossCaddi. It’s really streamlined my workflow because I don’t have to walk back and forth to a stationary cart. Everything I need is right at my fingertips, which makes the whole process smoother and quicker. Definitely a practical upgrade for any stylist looking to improve efficiency.