Can I delete my Cash App account and make a new one? (2023 Guide)

Can I delete my Cash App account and make a new one? (2023 Guide)

rayjhonson54
If you're looking to delete your Cash App account and start anew, you're in luck. The process is actually quite simple and only takes a few minutes to complete.

Here's a step-by-step guide on how to delete your Cash App account:

1. Tap the profile icon on your Cash App home screen
2. Scroll down and tap "Cash Support"
3. Tap "Something Else"
4. Tap "Account Settings"
5. Tap "Close Cash App Account"
6. Tap "OK" to confirm

And that's it! Once you've deleted your account, you can always create a new one if you change your mind.