Birth certificate attestation in UAE

Newindexmanagementservices

Birth certificates can be attested or apostilled in the UAE using our UAE Attestation service. Within 1-3 working days, we provide birth certificate attestation services anywhere in the globe, directly from the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The formal record of a person's birth is their birth certificate. Birth certificates may need to be attested by the UAE Embassy and Consulate in the nation of issuance for a variety of reasons, such as to get an entry visa for the UAE or for legal requirements, among others.

website:Birth certificate attestation in UAE