Best Hairstyles for Men with Curly Hair

salonharlem
Hey everyone! As someone with curly hair, I wanted to share the best hairstyles for men with curly hair that I've discovered. For a polished look, I recommend a short, tapered fade with some length on top. If you're aiming to show off your curls, go for a medium-length cut with layers to enhance the natural volume and shape. For a more laid-back style, longer curls can look effortlessly cool. Curly hair is unique and versatile, so it's all about finding what works best for you! What are your go-to hairstyles for curly hair?