Beginner graphic designer.

Gjack
Hello everyone on this forum. Could you please tell me, as a beginner graphic designer, a reliable resource where I could take photos on various topics without copyrights?

Re: Beginner graphic designer.

Jayzzz
Hello, my friend. You’re a beginner, but you’re already thinking right. To work actively in the field of graphic design today, you need to have a lot of materials for production. Therefore, I advise you to use an online resource where you can see the quality and creativity of these materials on the example of palm springs pictures. Good luck with your work!

Re: Beginner graphic designer.

Haydamaka
Indeed, you have recommended a very cool resource that will help not only professionals but also ordinary users like me. Thanks for the link.