Any recommendations for a budget-friendly thermal clip-on with decent performance?

Any recommendations for a budget-friendly thermal clip-on with decent performance?

johnsmith1504
Hey community,

I hope this message finds you well. As I celebrate my one-year journey with thermal imaging, I find myself on the lookout for a budget-friendly thermal clip-on that offers decent performance. I've come across various options in the market, but the abundance of choices is a bit overwhelming.

If any seasoned members or fellow enthusiasts could share their experiences and recommendations regarding budget-friendly thermal clip-ons, I would greatly appreciate it. My primary use would be [mention specific applications such as hunting, surveillance, outdoor activities, etc.], so any insights related to performance, durability, and ease of use would be invaluable.