2-4 Dichloropyrimidine |Cas N0: 3934-20-1 | India | Manufacturer

2-4 Dichloropyrimidine |Cas N0: 3934-20-1 | India | Manufacturer

mallalieu069
2,4-Dichloropyrimidine is a crucial organic compound with diverse applications across several industries. Its chemical structure and properties make it valuable in pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, and materials science. This article will explore its structure, physical properties, production process, solubility, properties, safety, and handling considerations, providing a comprehensive overview of this compound.
"Hello, I'm Mallalieu James, an accomplished pharmacologist holding an M.Pharm. degree. With over 5 years of extensive expertise in the department of pharma companies, I bring valuable skills and experience to the Liferchem Pharma Company.